- For filling, combine cream and coffee granules in a small bowl; stir
- until coffee is dissolved. In another bowl, cream butter and
- confectioners' sugar until light and fluffy; beat in coffee mixture.
- Spread over brownies.
- In a small saucepan, combine chips and cream. Cook and stir over low
- heat until chips are melted. Cool slightly. Carefully spread over
- filling. Let stand for 30 minutes or until glaze is set. Cut into
- squares. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 249 calories, 14 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 54 mg cholesterol, 104 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.