- paper liners from cupcakes; return to pan.
- Poke holes in cupcakes with a skewer, about 1/2 in. apart. Combine
- the sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk and coconut milk;
- slowly pour over cupcakes, allowing mixture to absorb into cake.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- In a large bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add
- confectioners' sugar; beat until soft peaks form. Frost cupcakes.
- Sprinkle with coconut. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: about 1-1/2
Nutrition Facts: 1 cupcake equals 505 calories, 23 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 64 mg cholesterol, 316 mg sodium, 67 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 9 g protein.