- in eggs and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt;
- gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in 2 cups chips
- and coconut.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake
- at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool for 10
- minutes before removing to wire racks to cool completely.
- In a microwave, melt the remaining chocolate chips; stir until
- smooth. Spread frosting over cooled cookies; drizzle with melted
- chocolate. Yield: 6-1/2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 243 calories, 14 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 174 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.