- 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes
- out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- For frosting, in a microwave, melt baking chips; stir until smooth.
- Cool slightly. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until
- fluffy. Add the melted chips, sugars, vanilla and salt; beat until
- smooth. Stir in coconut and pecans. Spread over brownies. Store in
- the refrigerator. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 brownie equals 453 calories, 29 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 74 mg cholesterol, 188 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.