Coconut Peach Pie
"I usually prepare desserts for potluck luncheons at our office," reports Betsy Furin of Rockville, Maryland. "My co-workers really enjoy this delightful combination of coconut pudding and fresh peaches."
8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 4 cups sliced fresh or frozen peaches, thawed, divided
- 1-3/4 cups cold milk
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1 cup whipped topping
- Additional sliced peaches, optional
- If using frozen peaches, pat dry with paper towels. In a large bowl,
- whisk the milk, extract and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for
- 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in coconut.
- Arrange a third of the peaches in crust; top with half of the
- pudding. Repeat layers once. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or
- until serving.
- Top with remaining peaches. Garnish with whipped topping and
- additional peaches if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 247 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 273 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.