24 ServingsReady In Time 30 minutes
- Crisco® Flour No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 large egg white, beaten
- 1 (14 oz.) pkg. (5 1/3 cups) flaked coconut
- 2 tsps. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. almond extract
- Heat oven to 325°F. Line baking sheets with foil. Spray foil with
- flour no-stick cooking spray.
- Combine sweetened condensed milk, egg white, coconut and vanilla and
- almond extracts in large bowl; mix well. Drop by rounded
- teaspoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 15 to 17 minutes or until lightly browned around edges.
- Immediately remove from baking sheets to wire rack. Macaroons will
- stick if allowed to cool on baking sheet.
- Yield: 4 dozen.
MACAROON KISSES: Prepare and bake as above. Press solid milk chocolate candy piece into center of each macaroon immediately after baking.