- gently fold into batter.
- Pour into two greased and floured 9-in. round baking pans. Bake at
- 325° for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from
- pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- For frosting, beat cream cheese, sugar, butter and vanilla in a large
- bowl until smooth and creamy. Spread between layers and over top and
- sides of cake. Sprinkle with coconut; garnish with pecans. Store in
- the refrigerator. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 572 calories, 29 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 106 mg cholesterol, 239 mg sodium, 75 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.