- Fill paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 350° for
- 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes
- out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire
- racks to cool completely.
- For frosting, in a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter and
- extracts until smooth. Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar. Frost
- cupcakes; sprinkle with toasted coconut. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 323 calories, 19 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 81 mg cholesterol, 265 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.