Coconut Cranberry Bars
"I begged a neighbor for the recipe after tasting these yummy bars at a coffee she hosted," recalls Dolly McDonald of Edmonton, Alberta. "The colors make them real eye-pleasers, too!"
36 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min. + cooling
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 24 squares)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1-1/2 cups vanilla or white chips
- 1-1/2 cups dried cranberries
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup pecan halves
- In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and butter until crumbly;
- press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. In a large bowl,
- combine the remaining ingredients.
- Gently spread over crust. Bake at 350° for 25-28 minutes or until
- edges are golden brown. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars. Yield:
- 3 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 160 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 74 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.