“Brownies are an easy way to make something good, and no one seems to tire of them. Served warm with ice cream, these are a favorite!" Barbara Carlucci - Orange Park, Florida
24 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min. + cooling
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup coconut-pecan frosting
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, combine the brownie mix, sour cream, frosting, eggs
- and water just until moistened.
- Pour into a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until center is set (do not
- overbake). Sprinkle with chocolate chips; let stand for 5 minutes.
- Spread chips over brownies. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 brownie equals 203 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 117 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.