- minutes or until set and dry. Turn oven off; leave meringues in oven
- for 1 hour.
- In a small saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch, orange juice and
- water. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1 minute or until
- thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in berries. Cool to room
- temperature. Spoon into meringues. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 meringue with 1/2 cup sauce equals 215 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 102 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein.