Cobb Salad Sandwiches
Satisfy the whole family with these fun, hearty sandwiches from our Test Kitchen. It’s easy to customize them to suit each person’s tastes.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 4 croissants, split
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 4 cooked bacon strips, halved
- 4 slices deli ham
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, horseradish and basil;
- spread over cut side of croissant bottoms. Layer with lettuce,
- tomato, bacon, ham and eggs; replace tops. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 sandwich equals 454 calories, 30 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 219 mg cholesterol, 896 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 16 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer