- Bring to a boil over medium-heat; cook and stir for 2 minutes or
- until thickened and bubbly. Remove from the heat. Stir a small
- amount into egg; return all to pan. bring to a gentle boil. Reduce
- heat; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat; whisk in
- butter and vanilla. Serve over warm cake. Sprinkle with ground
- cloves if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 381 calories, 18 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 125 mg cholesterol, 242 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.