- cookie sheet. Using the back of a teaspoon or your thumb, make a
- rounded indentation in the top of each cookie.
- Bake 10 minutes. Remove from oven. It may be necessary to create the
- indentation once again with a spoon. Place about 1 teaspoon
- preserves into the indentation of each cookie. Bake an additional 5
- to 7 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven. Cool on
- baking sheet for several minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool
- Yield: 4 dozen cookies.
Nutrition Facts:Nutrition Information: 1 cookie equals Calories 117, Total Fat 7.6g, Saturated Fat 1.4g, Cholesterol 13mg, Sodium 17mg, Total Carbohydrate 11.1g, Dietary Fiber 0.4g, Protein 1.3g, Vitamin A <1%DV, Vitamin C <1%DV, Calcium <1%DV, Iron 32%DV