- skillet, skim fat from pan juices and reserve juices. Stir 1 cup
- evaporated milk and flour/water mixture into pan juices in skillet;
- cook, uncovered, over low heat, stirring until sauce thickens.
- Return meatballs to skillet. Stir in lemon juice. Serve with cooked
- noodles that have been tossed with poppy seeds and butter. Yield:
- 3-1/2 dozen 1-inch meatballs.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (3 each) equals 130 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 297 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 10 g protein.