- to an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered,
- at 450° for 35-40 minutes or until tender, stirring
- occasionally. Yield: 6 servings.
- To prepare onion dip: In a bowl, combine sour cream and 5 tablespoons
- onion soup mix; mix well. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve
- with vegetables, chips or crackers. Yield: 2 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 1 tablespoon of soup mix (prepared with reduced-sodium bouillon) equals 15 calories, trace fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 3 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, trace protein. Diabetic Exchanges: Free Food.