- Turn dough onto a floured surface; roll to 1/2-in. thickness. Cut
- with a floured 2-1/2-in. biscuit cutter. Place 2 in. apart on
- lightly greased baking sheets. Brush with melted butter. Cover and
- let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Using the back of a spoon, make an indentation in the center of each
- roll. Spoon a heaping teaspoonful of raspberry and/or apricot
- filling into each indentation. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or
- until golden brown. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool.
- Combine the confectioners' sugar, butter, vanilla, salt and enough
- milk to achieve desired consistency. Drizzle over rolls. Yield:
- 2-1/2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 kolache equals 245 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 58 mg cholesterol, 259 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.