Sherri shares another seafood delight that's perfect for a bridal buffet. She also makes this appetizer when company's coming. "My clam dip is a hit at family get-togethers, too," she writes.
10 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
Rich and creamy, Hellman's® Real Mayonnaise makes your sides and sandwiches more tasty!
See More Recipes >
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 can (6-1/2 ounces) minced clams, drained
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- Raw vegetables, crackers and/or potato chips
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice and garlic salt
- until smooth. Fold in clams and onions. Chill. Serve with
- vegetables, crackers and/or chips.