Citrus Tea Punch
I have been making this punch for over 40 years; my mother made it before I did. As soon as I see the first mint sprigs in my garden, I make my signature recipe.
12 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 6 individual tea bags
- 6 cups boiling water
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 3 cups chilled club soda
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1 cup lemon juice
- Crushed ice
- Orange and lemon slices
- Fresh mint sprigs, optional
- Steep tea bags in boiling water for 15 minutes. Discard bags. Stir
- sugar into tea until dissolved. Add the soda, orange juice and lemon
- juice; mix well. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Serve over ice. Garnish with orange and lemon slices and mint if
- desired. Yield: 3 quarts.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 120 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 13 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.