Citrus Sunshine Punch
It's easy to be merry when sipping on this tangy punch. A cool, frothy glass of punch is a terrific way to wake up your taste buds on Christmas or any special day.
40 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 8 cups cold water
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
- Ice cubes
- 1 quart orange sherbet
- In a large container, combine concentrates and water. Chill. In a
- large pitcher or punch bowl, combine the ginger ale and chilled
- concentrate mixture; add ice cubes. Top with scoops of ice cream.
- Serve immediately.
- Yield: 40 servings (about 1/2 cup each).
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 83 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 11 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.