Citrus Shrimp Salad
"I first tasted this refreshing salad at a gathering I attended with my sister," recalls Nancy Rollag of Kewaskum, Wisconsin. "I pestered her until she got me a copy of the recipe."
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 4-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 2 pounds cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 8 cups torn romaine
- 2 cups pink grapefruit sections (about 2 large)
- 2 navel orange sections (3 to 4 large)
- In a large bowl, whisk together the first eight ingredients in the
- order listed. Add shrimp; toss to coat. Let stand for 15-30 minutes.
- Drain, reserving the marinade.
- Arrange romaine on a serving platter or individual plates; top with
- shrimp, grapefruit and oranges. Drizzle with reserved marinade.
- Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup equals 270 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 173 mg cholesterol, 350 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber,