- Add the reduced wine liquid and salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss the dressing with the scallops.
- Spread the greens on a large platter and arrange the pepper rings and
- orange sections artfully around the edge.
- Ladle the scallops into the center of the serving platter and drizzle
- the rest of the dressing over the salad.
- Top with basil and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 168 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 89 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 8 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/4 vegetable, 3/4 lean meat, 1/2 fruit.