Citrus Iced Tea
"I think I have finally hit on a recipe for iced tea that doesn't have that artificial sweetener aftertaste," notes Dawn Lowenstein of Hatboro, Pennsylvania.
8 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + cooling
- 8 cups water, divided
- 6 individual tea bags
- 1 to 2 mint sprigs
- 3-1/2 teaspoons Crystal Light Lemonade
Add flavor to drinks and desserts with refreshing varieties of Crystal Light®.
See More Recipes >
- 2 cups orange juice
- Ice cubes
- In a Dutch oven, bring 1 qt. of water to a boil. Add tea bags and
- mint. Cover and steep for 10 minutes. Strain; discard tea bags and
- In a large container, combine lemonade mix and remaining water. Stir
- in the tea and orange juice. Cool. Serve over ice. Yield: 8
Editor's Note: This recipe was tested with one 1/2-oz. tub of Crystal Light lemonade soft drink mix.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup equals 32 calories, trace fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1/2 fruit.