Citrus Herb Turkey Burgers
Fresh herbed ground turkey burgers with a hint of orange. Brought to you by dLife®
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Cook: 15 min.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh sage
- 1 tablespoon frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoons black pepper
- Preheat grill to medium.
- In mixing bowl, combine turkey, basil, sage, orange juice
- concentrate, orange rind, salt, and pepper.
- Separate turkey mixture into 4 parts and form into 1/2-inch thick
- Place burgers on grill rack, cook 7 minutes per side for medium well.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 201 calories, 12 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 433 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, 20 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 meat, 3/4 fat.