Citrus Grove Punch
This pretty, sparkling punch brings in other members of the "citrus family" to blend with orange juice. From guest-of-honor Grandma down to the youngest family members, we all enjoyed this festive beverage at our party.
North Grafton, Massachusetts
24 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 3 cups sugar
- 2 cups water
- 6 cups orange juice, chilled
- 6 cups grapefruit juice, chilled
- 1-1/2 cups lime juice, chilled
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- In a saucepan, bring sugar and water to a boil; cook for 5 minutes.
- Cover and refrigerate until cool.
- Combine juices and sugar mixture; mix well. Just before serving, stir
- in ginger ale. Serve over ice. Yield: 6 quarts.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 166 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 4 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.