This creamy drink is refreshing any time of the year, but especially on hot and humid days. It's easy to prepare and very flavorful.
-John Eberhardt, Jamestown, North Dakota
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1-1/4 cups vanilla ice cream
- Place the first five ingredients in a blender; cover and process on
- high speed until smooth. Add ice cream and process until blended.
- Pour into chilled glasses. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 426 calories, 9 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 36 mg cholesterol, 68 mg sodium, 86 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.