Citrus Cream Cannoli
Recipe provided by Smucker's®
12 ServingsReady In Time 2 hours, 10 minutes
- 1/3 cup Smucker's® Orange Marmalade Simply Fruit
- 1 (15 oz.) container ricotta cheese, drained
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. grated fresh orange peel
- 12 to 18 cannoli shells, purchased
- Mini chocolate chips or candy bits
- Additional powdered sugar
- Combine marmalade, ricotta, powdered sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and
- orange peel in medium bowl. Spoon mixture into a pastry bag without
- a tip or into a resealable plastic bag, then cut one corner off.
- Pipe into shells.
- Chill at least 2 hours or up to 6 hours. Garnish with mini chocolate
- chips or candy bits. Sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving.
- Yield: 12 Servings.
TIP Cannoli shells are available in your grocer's bakery, cookie aisle or at Italian specialty shops.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.