2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1/2 cup grapefruit juice
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 to 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 cup ginger ale, chilled
- 8 ice cubes
- Lime and orange slices, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the grapefruit juice, orange juice, lime
- juice and ginger ale. Serve in two chilled glasses over ice. Garnish
- with lime and orange slices if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: One 1-cup serving (prepared with sugar-free ginger ale) equals 52 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 16 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 fruit.