- baking sheets. Bake at 325° for 12-15 minutes or until bottoms
- are lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar,
- extracts and enough water to achieve spreading consistency. Spread
- over cooled cookies. Store in airtight containers. Yield: 6 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cookie equals 83 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 7 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 1/2 starch.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.