Citrus, Avocado & Radish Salad
With colorful oranges, radishes, red onion and avocado, this side salad is gorgeous on a holiday table. The homemade dressing makes the perfect accent. —Julia Bushree, Georgetown, Texas
10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (5 ounces) spring mix salad greens
- 2 medium navel oranges, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup sliced radishes
- 1 medium ripe California Avocado, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Arrange salad greens on a serving platter; top with oranges,
- radishes, avocado and onion. Sprinkle with pecans.
- In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Drizzle over salad.
- Serve immediately. Yield: 10 servings (2/3 cup dressing).
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup salad with 1 tablespoon dressing equals 144 calories, 12 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 64 mg sodium,