Ideal for a child’s party, this whimsical cake steals the show with its cotton candy topping and cookie-laced sides. Taste of Home Test Kitchen
12 ServingsPrep: 30 min. Bake: 25 min. + cooling
- 1 package white cake mix (regular size)
- 1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
- Nerds candies
- Miniature chocolate cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- Frosted animal crackers
- Miniature marshmallows
- Cotton candy
- Prepare and bake cake according to package directions, using two
- greased 9-in. round baking pans. Cool for 10 minutes before removing
- from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- Spread frosting between layers and over top and sides of cake.
- Lightly press the Nerds, sandwich cookies and animal crackers onto
- sides of cake. Arrange marshmallows along edge of cake. Just before
- serving, arrange cotton candy and lollipops on top of cake. Yield:
- 12 servings.