- 8-10 minutes. Place in greased bowl, turning once to grease top.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Punch dough down and divide in half. Cover and let rest for 10
- minutes. Roll each portion into a 15-in. x 7-in. rectangle.
- For filling, combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over rectangle.
- Sprinkle each with 1 teaspoon water. Roll up, jelly-roll style,
- starting with a short end. Seal edges. Place each seam side down in
- a greased 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pan. Cover and let rise until doubled,
- about 1 hour.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from
- pans and cool on wire racks. Combine glaze ingredients; spread over
- loaves. Yield: 2 loaves (12 slices each).
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 153 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 117 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.