Cinnamon Roll Bunnies
A tube of purchased cinnamon roll dough and a little imagination make these adorable bunnies almost too cute to eat! They're sure to appeal to "somebunny" at your house this Easter. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tube (12.4 ounces) refrigerated cinnamon roll dough
- 12 M&M's miniature baking bits
- 4 pink jelly beans
- 24 pieces black shoestring licorice (1 inch)
- 1 drop red food coloring
- Brown decorating gel or color of your choice
- Separate dough into eight rolls. Place four rolls on a greased baking
- sheet. Using a 2-in. biscuit cutter, cut 3/4 in. into both sides of
- remaining rolls to form ears and bow ties. Place ears at the top and
- a bow tie below each cinnamon roll; pinch to attach. Slightly
- flatten rolls.
- Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Set aside
- 1-1/2 teaspoons icing. Spread remaining icing over bunnies. Place a
- baking bit in the center of each bow tie; add remaining baking bits
- for eyes. Place a jelly bean in each center for nose; attach
- licorice pieces for whiskers.
- Tint reserved icing pink with red food coloring; pipe mouths and
- outline ears. Pipe edges of bow ties with decorating gel. Yield: 4
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 518 calories, 11 g fat (3 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 764 mg sodium,