These muffins are a surprise because no one can guess what makes them so good and gooey. Around our house they disappear quickly, so I often make a double batch.
10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tube (10 ounces) refrigerated biscuits
- 10 large marshmallows
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- Combine sugar and cinnamon; set aside. Flatten biscuits. Roll
- marshmallows in butter and then in cinnamon-sugar. place one
- marshmallow on top of each biscuit; wrap biscuit around marshmallows
- and pinch seams. Place seam side down on greased muffin cups. Bake
- at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 10
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 171 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 319 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.