Cinnamon Graham Sundaes
Many Mexican restaurants serve ice cream in deep-friend shells. I use cinnamon graham crackers and honey to get a similar taste.Jennifer Villarreal, Texas City, Texas
10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 10 whole cinnamon graham crackers
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream
- 3 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- For each serving, place two graham cracker squares on a plate. Top
- with a scoop of ice cream and drizzle with honey. Sprinkle with
- cinnamon. Yield: 10 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 268 calories, 13 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 160 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.