Cinnamon Graham Popcorn
"Flavors usually found in cookies or spice cake dress up popcorn for a treat that's always a hit," shares field editor Mary Ellen Agnew of Dundalk, Ontario.
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2-1/2 quarts popped popcorn
- 2 cups Golden Grahams
- 1-1/2 cups golden raisins
- 1 cup chopped dates
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- In a large bowl, combine the popcorn, cereal, raisins, dates and
- marshmallows. Combine remaining ingredients. Pour over popcorn
- mixture and toss to coat. Place in two greased 15-in. x 10-in. x
- 1-in. baking pans.
- Bake, uncovered, at 250° for 20 minutes; stir once. Store in an
- airtight container. Yield: about 3 quarts.
Editor's Note: 1/2 cup of unpopped kernels equals about 4 cups popped popcorn.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 243 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 199 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein.