Cinnamon Flat Rolls
Ethel Farnsworth of Yuma, Arizona shared this recipe when 4-H leaders requested an activity for younger members. "The kids had a ball rolling out the dough and enjoying the sweet chewy results," she informs.
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen bread dough dinner rolls, thawed
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- On a floured surface, roll each dinner roll into a 5-in. circle.
- Brush with oil. Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 1 minute on
- each side or until golden brown (burst any large bubbles with a
- fork). Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over rolls. Yield: 1
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 187 calories, 8 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 149 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.