Cinnamon Cream Syrup
The sugar 'n' spice flavor of this syrup enhances waffles, griddle cakes, even cooked oatmeal. I often fix it for brunches.
13 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup water
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- In a saucepan, combine the first four ingredients. Bring to a boil
- over medium heat; boil and stir for 2 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes.
- Stir in milk. Serve over pancakes, waffles or French toast. Yield:
- about 1-2/3 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 109 calories, 1 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 26 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.