- vanilla and baking soda; mix well. Pour into a greased 15-in. x
- 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Place on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile, for frosting, combine the butter, cream, cocoa and
- cinnamon in a saucepan. Cook and stir over medium heat until butter
- is melted and mixture is heated through. Remove from the heat; beat
- in sugar and vanilla until smooth. Stir in walnuts. Carefully spread
- over warm cake. Cool completely. Yield: 24-30 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 260 calories, 14 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 34 mg cholesterol, 133 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.