Cinnamon Cherry Rolls
These pretty pastries are elegant and your guests will think you fussed. But they are so quick and easy to prepare with refrigerated crescent rolls and maraschino cherries.Nancy Zimmerman, Cape May Court House, New Jersey
8 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted, divided
- 1 jar (10 ounces) maraschino cherries, drained and chopped
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 4 to 5 teaspoons milk
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and cinnamon; set aside. Unroll
- crescent dough and separate into triangles. Brush with 1 tablespoon
- butter. Sprinkle with 1-1/2 teaspoons brown sugar mixture; top with
- Roll up from the wide end. Place point side down on a greased baking
- sheet; curve ends slightly. Brush with remaining butter; sprinkle
- with remaining brown sugar mixture.
- Bake at 375° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. In a small
- bowl, combine confectioners' sugar and enough milk to achieve
- drizzling consistency; drizzle over warm rolls. Yield: 8 rolls.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 253 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 256 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.