Cilantro Shrimp Cups
The crunchy, tangy salad inside these shrimp cups is packed with flavor. Plus, the wonton wrappers make them easy to hold.
36 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 36 wonton wrappers
- Cooking spray
- 1-1/4 pounds peeled and deveined cooked small shrimp, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup shredded carrot
- 1/3 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- Spritz each side of wonton wrappers with cooking spray; gently press
- into miniature muffin cups. Bake at 350° for 11-13 minutes or
- until golden brown. Remove to wire racks to cool.
- Meanwhile, set aside 36 shrimp for garnish; chop remaining shrimp. In
- a small bowl, combine the chopped shrimp, pecans, carrot, celery,
- cilantro, lime juice, oyster sauce and soy sauce. Spoon into wonton
- cups. Garnish each with a reserved shrimp. Yield: 3 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 appetizer equals 55 calories, 2 g fat (trace saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 135 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.