Cilantro Pork Tenderloin
I found this recipe in a magazine, then added extra cumin and mustard to satisfy my family's taste for spicy foods. I like to serve pork frequently.
4-6 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + marinating Grill: 20 min.
- 1-1/2 cups chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 to 1-1/4 pounds)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first seven
- ingredients; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate
- Drain and discard marinade. Prepare grill for indirect heat. Grill,
- covered, over indirect medium-hot heat, for 20-27 minutes or until a
- thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Yield: 4-6 servings.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.