Cider Cranberry Salad
"The area we live in grows lots of cranberries, and we really like them," comments Barbara Taylor of Ocean Park, Washington. Her tasty gelatin salad has lovely orange and apple flavors that accent the tart cranberry sauce.
6-8 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + chilling
- 1 package (3 ounces) orange gelatin
- 3/4 cup boiling apple cider
- 3/4 cup cold apple cider
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling cider. Stir in cold cider and
- cranberry sauce. Pour into individual dishes. Chill until firm.
- Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 142 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 41 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.