Chutney Chicken Salad
Chicken salad with the added flavor of curry and chutney. Brought to you by dLife®
9 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Cook: 0 min.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup mango or other chutney
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 teaspoons lime peel zest
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 4 cups diced cooked chicken breast
- In large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, chutney, curry powder, lime
- zest, lime juice and salt.
- Add chicken, toss with dressing until well coated.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 207 calories, 12 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 258 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 17 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2-1/2 lean meat, 2-1/4 fat.