Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing
This flavorful full-bodied dressing is better than any bottled dressing I've ever tasted...and it's easy to prepare, too! I found the recipe in a church cookbook.
West Burlington, Iowa
32 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- Place the milk, mayonnaise, sour cream, blue cheese and garlic salt
- in a blender. Cover and process until smooth. Refrigerate until
- serving. Yield: about 4 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 178 calories, 19 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 280 mg sodium, trace carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.