Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing
My mother-in-law gave me this recipe over 30 years ago. It’s a delicious salad dressing, but we also like it as a dip with corn chips.
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Torn mixed salad greens
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Stir in enough
- buttermilk to achieve desired consistency. Stir in blue cheese.
- Cover and store in the refrigerator. Serve with salad greens. Yield:
- 2 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 132 calories, 13 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 143 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.