Chunky Black Bean Salsa
Chock-full of color and lively flavor, this salsa makes a nice appetizer paired with tortilla chips. "It's great for parties because it's easy and delicious," notes Chris Behnke of Fruitland, Iowa. "My husband loves it."
20 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 5 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 3/4 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup canned diced tomatoes with green chilies, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped ripe olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- Tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; toss to coat.
- Serve with chips. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 5 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1/4 cup) equals 36 calories, 2 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 159 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.