Chuck Wagon Chowder
Serve fresh fruit or a salad with this hearty chowder and you have a complete meal! My family really enjoys it.Regina Somerlot, Wabash, Indiana
8-10 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Cook: 35 min.
- In a skillet, cook beef with onion over medium heat until meat is no
- longer pink; drain. Stir in the peas, tomatoes and tomato juice. Add
- noodles and seasonings.
- Cover and cook on medium heat for 15 minutes, stirring as needed.
- Reduce heat; simmer 10-15 minutes longer. Sprinkle cheese on top and
- let it melt before serving. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 375 calories, 12 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 87 mg cholesterol, 997 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 24 g protein.