Chuck Wagon Beans
I followed the lead of cooks of the Old Western cattle ranges to come up with these savory beans. Sweet and smoky, they’re made extra hearty by adding sausage.Nancy Moore, Bucklin, Kansas
24 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Cook: 8 hours
- 2 cans (28 ounces each) baked beans
- 3 cans (16 ounces each) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 pound smoked kielbasa or Polish sausage, sliced
- 1 jar (12 ounces) pickled jalapeno slices, drained
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup KC Masterpiece®
KC Masterpiece Original BBQ Sauce is great with all types of meat and in favorite sides like beans, casseroles and more.
See More Recipes >
- 1/2 cup spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 cup steak seasoning
- In a greased 6-qt. slow cooker, combine all ingredients. Cover and
- cook on low for 8-10 hours or until heated through. Yield: 24
- servings (2/3 cup each).
Nutrition Facts: 2/3 cup equals 229 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 1,299 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 8 g fiber, 11 g protein.