- frosting reaches pourable consistency. Place matching pairs of whole
- and halved cookies on a wire rack over waxed paper. Pour icing over
- cookies; spread with a metal spatula to completely cover top and
- sides of cookies. Let dry completely. Assemble, using garland tree
- method; let dry. Decorate as desired. Yield: 6 dozen cookies (or
- 18-36 cookie trees, depending on fullness of trees).
Editor's Note: Meringue powder and edible glitter are available from Wilton Industries. Call 1-800/794-5866 or visit www.wilton.com.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 181 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 85 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.